- To check-in at Icon Residences, go to the security desk inside the residence entrance lobby and provide your name and unit number. Make sure to let them know you have booked with Sunnyside Hotels & Resorts. The security personnel will then direct you to the Sunnyside Hotels & Resorts check-in desk. Once you have checked-in, our onsite personnel will let you up to your unit that is ready for your arrival.
- Specific check-in instructions are emailed to each guest 3 days prior to their arrival date with the specifics of their check-in and stay. If you ever have a question regarding your check-in please either call us at +1(305) 351-9860 or email@example.com.
Check-in is any time after 4pm.
Yes. If the unit you are scheduled to stay in is ready then we allow a guest to check-in early but the unit must be ready. A very early arrival may be arranged for $80, pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule. Please contact us within 24 hours of your arrival to make these arrangements. Unless you have specifically arranged for an early arrival time, please do not arrive at the property before your schedule check in time. Early Check In is subject to availability for all guests (i.e., genius, preferred members). To check on the status of an early check-in call +1(305) 351-9860, the day PRIOR to your arrival date.
All guests must check out NO LATER than 11am on their departure date. The housekeeping staff will be at the unit by 11:15 am to clean so please leave promptly on your departure date.
Simply leave the four amenity cards, two unit keys and two fobs inside the unit and lock the door behind you.
Yes, we do offer a late check-out only if the next guest scheduled for that unit is not checking in on the date of your departure. There is a fee tied into a late departure after 12 pm, noon and those fees will vary based on your location and unit size. For specific information on the cost associated with a late check-out please contact +1(305) 351-9860.
In the event of an emergency or if you have any questions prior to your arrival, please call the Sunnyside Hotels & Resorts office, open M-F 9 am – midnight, at +1(305) 351-9860.
- At Icon Brickell you have two parking options. First, you may purchase valet parking directly from the hotel concessionaire, Park 1, on the day of your arrival for $35 per day plus in and out fees.
- You also have the option of purchasing self-parking directly from Sunnyside Hotels & Resorts prior to your arrival for $20 per day with unlimited in and out. That parking lot is at a conveniently located property directly next door to the Icon/W and not in the Icon/W complex. The off-site self-parking option is LIMITED so if interested we strongly urge you book in advance by calling +1(305) 351-9860 to see if self-parking is still available when you arrive.
No, all units are non-smoking units and smoking is not permitted inside the unit. Guests are free to smoke on the balcony of a unit they are staying in, but please keep the door closed at all times when smoking on the balcony. If guest smokes inside the unit they are subject to an additional cleaning fee of $250.
Each of our locations has spectacular amenities that may include pool, gym, spa, sports courts, front desk service, etc. Hours of operation vary in each location. For more information on specific hours of operation for various amenities, click here or call the Sunnyside Hotels & Resorts office at +1(305) 351-9860 or simply ask the front desk or on-site personnel once you arrive.
As a standard practice, Sunnyside Hotels & Resorts does not provide daily housekeeping services. The cleaning fee included in your booking amount covers a one-time, exit cleaning of the unit you have occupied. However, Sunnyside Hotels & Resorts can provide daily housekeeping service if a guest desires for an extra daily fee. To find out what that cost is for daily maid service please contact us at +1(305) 351-9860.
Yes, all our units include high-speed wireless internet service at no cost to our guests. A welcome sheet will be visible in the unit you are occupying during your stay that will provide you with instructions on how to access that free wireless internet service.
Yes, only pets up to 25 pounds are allowed as long as the applicable pet fees have been paid. Unauthorized occupancy of pets will result in immediate eviction and loss of all rents and deposits. In order for your pet to stay, the following rules must be followed:
- No pets on furniture or bedding.
- Do your best to remove all pet hair to avoid additional cleaning time/charges.
- All waste must be picked up and placed in the garbage cans tied securely in trash bags.
- No pets in the bathtub.
- Pets should not be left unattended in property or unit, unless in crate.
- Guests assume full responsibility for any damages caused by pet to charge on credit card on file.
- Any cleaning that must be done due to pet waste and extra sanitation will be charged to renter at rate of $45 an hour.
Cancellations and reschedules may be made up to 30 days before the first day of your reservation. You can credit your full down payment toward a future reservation, or we will refund you 100% of your down payment. Cancellations or reschedules made with less than 30 days’ notice will result in 100% loss of all payment. All reservation changes must be acknowledged in writing.
Yes, every reservation requires a $250 security deposit in case of any caused losses and damages sustained to the apartment throughout the duration of your period of occupancy. The entire deposit will be refunded if (1) no damage was done to the property other than reasonable wear and tear, (2) all keys/Fobs, Amenity Cards and/or parking card are accounted for, (3) no items were missing, (4) all doors and windows were closed and secured upon departure, (5) all check out procedures were followed, (6) all Rental Agreement policies were followed, (7) no miscellaneous charges were incurred, e.g., unpaid rental fees, guests or pets, additional cleaning fees, smoking penalty or other charges. Any damages that exceed $250 will be charged to the credit card on file.
Yes, the city of Miami does not permit loud noises after 11 pm. Please be sensitive to other guests in the building by not playing loud music or noise after 11 pm.
If there is a change in number of guests arriving, please let our staff know at +1(305) 351-9860, otherwise unauthorized people at the apartment are subject to result in a double charge for each additional guest or a maximum occupancy charge, and loss of any security deposit.